*** PLEASE READ CAMPING PACKAGE DESCRIPTIONS BEFORE MAKING YOUR CHOICE - NEW AIRCRAFT CAMPING OPTIONS ARE AVAILABLE THIS YEAR! ***
- ** NEW THIS YEAR *** - Fly 'n Early Aircraft Camping packages allow you to fly in as early as Saturday 4/6/2024 and stay through Thursday 4/11/2024. Includes camping and admissions for one or two persons. Great for those who fly-in early and depart on Thursday! You can save money with this package and still experience all of your favorite Expo must see's. Guests will not be charged for camping or admission pre-event arrival (Saturday – Monday).
- If you are a full week, 'must see everything' aviation fan, then our Weekly Aircraft Camping packages provide admission and camping space for the full event from April 9 - April 14, 2024. As a bonus, early aircraft arrivals (as early as Saturday 4/6/2024) have no early camping fees.
- The airport is scheduled to open for early aircraft arrivals starting Saturday April 6th, 2024. Refer to the NOTICE (formerly NOTAM) for further information or restrictions on early aircraft arrivals.
- Please read and understand the NOTICE (formerly NOTAM) for the Fly-in including display of proper windscreen placard for camping or parking area desired.
- The (GAC) General Aircraft Camping is relocated to the east end of the airfield, north of Echo taxiway and south of the VOR.
- We will be continuing our exciting new airside entertainment and services venue in 2024, "The Island". The Island provides a camp store, shower house, food and entertainment all week. Uber and Lyft will pick up and drop off from this location, as well as online grocery store deliveries (including cold items).
- Single Day Aircraft Camping co-exists with weekly aircraft camping in your aircraft type area (GAC, Homebuilt, Lightplanes, Vintage). Display your appropriate aircraft windscreen placard when landing. Single day aircraft camping permits can only be purchased onsite.
- Aircraft campers can check-in with Mobile Registration vehicles or at General Aviation Camping, Homebuilt, Light Plane or Vintage.
- All campers must display SUN 'n FUN admission wristbands, including spouses and children, while in the campground and/or convention site. Additional wristbands can be added to your cart by visiting the General Admission ticket page.
- A "camping unit" is defined as an aircraft and tent in the space occupied by the aircraft. Aircraft are required to be on site and purchase camping credentials to setup camping!
- All aircraft camp sites are DRY CAMPING only (no electric or water hookup).
- Open flames are not permitted in any aircraft camping areas.
- Showerhouses and Portalets are available throughout the site.
- Visit the camp store at "The Island" for essentials.
- Guests agree to abide by campground rules listed on the SUN 'n FUN website.
- No vehicles are allowed in the airside camping areas, no exceptions.
- Camping packages include discounted admission. No further association discount codes may be used for camping purchases. Ticket Convenience fee will be applied in cart.
- Online orders are fulfilled as E-Tickets. You will be sent a confirmation email with one barcode for your entire order. Each entry point at the show (parking, admissions, special events, camping) will redeem the portion of the order for entry wristband or credential matching the online purchase for that area.
- No refunds.
REMEMBER TO PRINT YOUR BARCODE(OR DISPLAY IT ON YOUR PHONE) FROM THE EMAIL CONFIRMATION UPON COMPLETION OF YOUR PURCHASE! SIGN UP FOR AN ONLINE ACCOUNT DURING CHECKOUT TO VIEW AND REPRINT ANY OF YOUR ORDERS
For questions or issues purchasing tickets please click here to read our Ticket FAQ, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 863-644-9419. We will respond as quickly as possible.